Project: QML-ify Plasma widgets

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 07:20:46 UTC 2013

Hi ,
I am interested in doing the project :*QML-ify Plasma widgets* in which all the
default plasmoid set will heve to be ported to be either pure
QML/Javascript or QML/C++ .It was earlier mentored by Marco Martin .
Further I managed to develop a *kde-plasmoid *(
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/shuffle?content=156491).(Would like to
thank kde-tech base tutorial . )
I was a *Season of KDE 2012* participant working on Kde-edu game 'pairs'
where I have done the following  :-
 Developed layout for the editor of the game pairs.
 Developed themes for the game –pairs
 Learned the basics of the project building & concept of make files
my themes are also available as add-on .[
http://kde-look.org/usermanager/search.php?username=heena&action=profile<http://kde-look.org/usermanager/search.php?username=heena&action=profile>
]
I have even tried to implement a simple qml tic tac toe game  (Thanks to Qt
Creator and konsole  )  (
http://sourceforge.net/p/virtualk/code/ci/1e774cae13ee04d1b93bd31066fd3ba0ed9475bf/tree/tic-tac-toe/
)
and a text editor
http://sourceforge.net/p/virtualk/code/ci/1e774cae13ee04d1b93bd31066fd3ba0ed9475bf/tree/texteditor_1/

I would be quite  happy to do it this year in gsoc 2013 ,if someone is
interested in mentoring this project .
Thanks

--
-Heena