Integration branch changes

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Wed Feb 13 23:11:16 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 13 February 2013 22:23:53 Marco Martin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just a little heads up:
> the stuff that has been in integration will be merged shortly, that means
> testing again of new features that will land into master,

All the problems I reported in the "testing" thread (even the one that tag
deletion isn't possible anymore after the first deletion) are still present
with the latest Devel image + Integration packages from today, so Integration
should definitely not be merged in its current state.

> And after that the "orientation" branch will land into integration, that
> means testing will start for the screen rotation feature (yep, at last ;)

Cool, rotation! :)