Testing Plasma Active devel images in VirtualBox

Andrej Vernekar andrej.vernekar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 16:35:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

installing the wetab image in Virtualbox still doesn't seem to work. Here are
the results:

a.)Weekly devel
basyskom-plasma-active-wetab-exopc-tablet-mer-devel-130208-2027.iso
-Boot from CD image: OK
-Basic tests: User interface does not respond to mouse/keyboard at all, icons
in the top bar overlap, no background (black screens except the top bar and)
-Installation, boot from disk: FAILED

b.)Weekly devel mer-next
basyskom-plasma-active-wetab-exopc-tablet-mer-devel-130208-2104.iso
-Boot from CD image: OK
-Basic tests: User interface works OK, virtual keyboard still blocks the
interface, if triggered, the VM must be reset.
-Installation, boot from disk: FAILED

I wasn't able to test much more as I cannot save any settings due to the
installation issue.

Best regards,
Andrej