Packaging of Calligra for PA

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 15:23:26 UTC 2013

On Friday 08 February 2013, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> Heya,
>
> I would like to do my little bit of contributing to PA, by the means of
> caring for the packaging of Calligra. Given that I meanwhile got knee-deep
> into Calligra code and project :) I also have an interest to make it shine
> as much as possible on PA.

awesome, that would be very appreciated :D

> So I would e.g. care to have the latest (now 2.6.0, not 2.6 beta1) stuff
> packaged and also have the CSV import filter properly installed ;) (Would
> for me also yield some experience how packagers experience the Calligra
> code dumps)
>
> Some may remember I had been involved in the community packaging of KDE
> software for MeeGo, so you can expect some level of experience.

yeah, remember at the berlin sprint back then ;) (btw your user still has all
permissions on
https://build.pub.meego.com/project/show?project=Project%3AKDE%3ADevel so all
should be ready to go)

About Calligra, at the moment it builds correctly, regarding how should be
built, what version or if the package splitting could need some revision, here
you probably know more ;)

just as other information potentially useful.
I think in the past some work on calligra active (either in code or packaging)
has been done by Shantanu, Maurice, and iirc Leinir recently did some
experients with the branch with krita sketch, so may help some coordination
there as well