Packaging of Calligra for PA

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Feb 8 14:20:20 UTC 2013

Heya,

I would like to do my little bit of contributing to PA, by the means of caring
for the packaging of Calligra. Given that I meanwhile got knee-deep into
Calligra code and project :) I also have an interest to make it shine as much
as possible on PA.

So I would e.g. care to have the latest (now 2.6.0, not 2.6 beta1) stuff
packaged and also have the CSV import filter properly installed ;) (Would for
me also yield some experience how packagers experience the Calligra code
dumps)

Some may remember I had been involved in the community packaging of KDE
software for MeeGo, so you can expect some level of experience.

So how could I help with this? What wiki pages/docs can I read to prepare
before I say Hi on #active during the WE?

Cheers
Friedrich