How to contribute to aPa

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Feb 8 13:56:27 UTC 2013

On Friday, February 8, 2013 14:09:09 Daniel Kreuter wrote:
> I would like to start contributing to PA but I don't know where to start or
> how to test everything. I own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 but installing PA
> on it would break my warranty which wouldn't be good.
>
> Any idea's?

hopefully we'll soon have access to well supported and very affordable
hardware. in the meantime, you can run it in a virtual machine on regular
laptop/desktop .. while it is not, indeed, the same thing as using it on a
device, it is a reasonable starting point for testing and development.

there are images for x86 based tablets (exopc style) as well as a nexus 7 port
that is coming together as well, in case you do consider buying new hardware
now.