testing

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:24:49 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 05 February 2013, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> > there are 3 things there to be tested at the moment:
> > * the notifications applet should have changed (well, it looks the same
> > but basically is success if they still work)
>
> Ah, so _that_'s the thing that should be where that big red square button
> with the X in it is... ;)
> In other words: On my device with
> basyskom-plasma-active-wetab-exopc-tablet- mer-devel-130124-1541.iso
> installed and Integration packages from today, it isn't loaded
> successfully.

i can see it here as well.
two problem here: the other notifications applet doesn't seem to be installed
at all (will have to un-exclude it from the mobile profile probably) and the
config update script doesn't seem to work

> > * ui to delete tags in the file browser (side swipe them)
>
> - Swiping works
> - Sometimes the left edge of the Delete button peeks out from the edge of
> the screen after the buttons are shown and hidden again
> - Deleting works
> - At first reproducibly, then all of a sudden not reproducibly anymore,
> after I revealed and hid the buttons again by swiping, I could neither
> create new tags nor delete tags anymore until I restarted Files.

i can reproduce the buttons leaking over a side.
delete and tag creation seems to always work correctly tough.