fw: [Mach Speed Technologies] Re: Contact Us Form

Timothy Butterworth timothy.m.butterworth at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 05:21:26 UTC 2013

I have been looking at Arm Android tablet vendors and trying to get them to
support plasma active, fedora and opensuse arm ports by selling development
hardware.

Please take a look at the mach speed trio products. Their specs are not bad
at a reasonable cost storage can ofcourse be increased with 32 Gig card.

If you would like to have these as development hardware please contact them.