New iso of PA4

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Thu Dec 19 11:48:43 UTC 2013

Am Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2013, 21:01:45 schrieb Marco Martin:
> On Wednesday 18 December 2013, Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> > Has anybody succeeded in updating toor installing the newest image of PA4,
> > which Marco provided, on a weTab?
> >
> > If not, can 	I expect a new iso, which works? If the 24 hours of a day are
> > not enough for providing it, please take a part of the night. :-)
>
> the current iso works correctly here when installed on a wetab, what are the
> problems you are encountering?
As I wrote, i tested the latest iso on virtualbox. The live-image worked, but
after installation i had no network-connection and no wallpapers in the
activities. When i tried to set a wallpaper PA4 crashed and made virtualbox
crash too.
As i got no reaction on my report and no one wrote, that the iso worked on the
weTab, i did not try it there.

So now, i will test it on my weTab, folder mer is allready safed, and, as
there is a new version of virtualbox in debian, in virtualbox again. I will
report.

BTW: Thank you very much for your work, Marco.

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert