notice on active builds

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Tue Dec 10 22:08:59 UTC 2013

Am Dienstag, 10. Dezember 2013, 13:40:46 schrieb Marco Martin:
> On Tuesday 10 December 2013, Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> > >
> > > Take a look at this:: http://blog.tordeu.com/?p=322
> > >
> > > The problem is that Xorg is intercepting the keystrokes.  There is
> > > usually a way around that, but it is specific to whatever software you
> > > are using.
> >
> > Thank you. Unfortunately it did not really help. I got out of PA but not
> > in
> > a usable console into which i could enter commands. Only a blank screen.
> > So i have to wait for Marcos new iso.
> >
> > Wolfgang
>
> try
> http://makeplaylive.com/~notmart/plasma-active-i586-stable-2013-12-10.iso

Booting the image in virtualbox seems to work fine. After installing it, i do
not have a network connection and no background for the activities. Adding  a
background crashes PA and virtualbox. So unforunately more work to do.

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert