WindowStrip TabBox in Plasma2

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon Dec 9 16:12:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

short question: do we still need the WindowStrip TabBox in Plasma2 and the
functionality to embed the TabBox in another window (panel)?

Given that we have a new Plasma Component to create a thumbnail I assume we do
not need it any more and it will be replaced by some new and better
functionality.

If that's the case I would like to ax the feature from KWin given that the
embedding code has not yet been ported to xcb and is in a source file which is
no longer included during compilation after todays refactoring round.

Cheers
Martin