Ratings in Boderga

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Dec 3 15:58:01 UTC 2013

On Monday, December 2, 2013 18:51:01 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> Ratings seems to be not correct working. When I click on see all ratings for
> an asset, which has more then one rating, only the first row has text
> before the ":", the other rows not. There is only one rating shown.

Confirmed; it was a race condition that depended on network performance. I
spent my “fun hacking time” today to fix this and ended up improving things on
both the server and client side. I’ll get Marco to push the client side ASAP
as an update so you can test.

The whole layout looks better now and there are fewer network requests, so
win-win. Thanks for the report.