Reinstallation and saving the home directory

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Sat Aug 31 17:26:55 UTC 2013

For the first time I preserverd my home-directory when reinstalling the newest
PA4. It was quite easy: With dolphin i copied the home-directory to a sd-card.
Then i reinstalled PA4, enabled my wlan-connection and installed dolphin.
After copying the old home/mer to the new home/mer my old activities came up.

The last thing i had to do was installing owncloud-client. Then the plasmoid
for syncing worked again. Perfect.
BTW: For me is the possibility to sync from and to PA4 via onncloud an
important feature, which should be made more public.

Cheers

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die openoffice-Formate

Diese email ist signiert.