(non)pixel based margins in kmail-mobile

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 15:39:43 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 14 August 2013, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 13, 2013 13:33:36 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > On Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:03:31 Marco Martin wrote:
> > > mSize is fine, or also the recent addition
> >
> > mSize is going to be a problem in the future, as it's gone from the API
> > now.
>
> .. and replaced with?

just to keep everyone up to date on this detail there:
indeed was necessary an api change in plasmoids from theme.defaultFont.mSize
to theme.mSize(theme.defaultFont) due how the implementation was changed.

I now found and pushed a way to keep theme.defaultFont.mSize working, so no
adjustment should be necessary anymore ;)

Side question: so should be theme.mSize(theme.defaultFont) api removed? (as it
was added only for plasma2)