Chores for release

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 19:15:28 UTC 2013

I would like to add  wiki cleanup to the list. we are not finished with
that. I am still waiting for some replies. see the "wiki cleanup:
Installation" and "wiki cleanup: Development" discussion on the mailing
list. I would like to get this done before the release but I consider it a
non blocking issue.

Cheers

Mike