Wiki cleanup: tasks

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Tue Aug 20 17:03:52 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 20 August 2013 15:03:20 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> On 20.08.2013 14:29, Sebastian Kügler wrote:

> >> I wouldn't delete it. It should be used as a resource when planning PA5
> >> (see  what of these things is done and what is still to do). I'd move it
> >> development, though.
> >
> > We can ditch all the tasks in there, a random collection of tasks that
> > isn't maintained is not useful, and only adds to the amount of useless
> > information, making the actual useful info harder to find.
> >
> > I'd be for deleting it, or at least emptying it.
>
> I'll maintain it, then. I'll go through the tasks, remove all those that
> are either finished or do not apply anymore and update the ones that are
> still relevant, if needed.
> And then I'll move it to Development.

Done. Actually, the vast majority of the tasks are still open and most of them
are still as relevant as they were when that page was written. I have deleted
all tasks that are completed or irrelevant now and reduced those that are
partially completed to the parts that are still to do.
When planning what we should do for future iterations, we should definitely
take a look at this list, it contains some really interesting information.