wiki cleanup: Development

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at kdemail.net
Fri Aug 16 17:34:30 UTC 2013

http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Development

needs some work.

http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Development#Plasma_SDK:_Plasmate:
Could someone using openSuse add the latest information about how to
install plasmate to the plasmate section? I removed the old info about
adding sebas personal repository for 11.4 because that looked outdated to
me.

http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Development#Plasma_Active_Core_Development
:

the part about contour seems to be outdated. what is the current state of
contour? could someone with knowledge edit this part or provide me with
enough information so I can do it?

http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Development#Integration_Workflow

What is the state of the openSuse integration workflow?
Is this still happening?

I will update the meego part and make it about mer.
Do we still have automated devel images form basyskom ?

http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Development#Release_Management

Do we  keep the "two month after KDE SC release plan?
With PA4 obviously not but what about the future?
how should i change that chapter ?