PA4 testing results

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Thu Aug 15 18:31:05 UTC 2013

On Thursday 15 August 2013 17:55:35 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 August 2013, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> > filter, but when you tap a star and it does precisely zero, that gives a
> > very bad experience
> >
> > Other than that, I could not find any completely broken features or other
> > serious problems. If these two are fixed or worked around, PA 4 is good to
> > go from my side!
>
> latest
> http://makeplaylive.com/~notmart/plasma-active-i586-stable-2013-08-15.iso
>
> should have working pmc and rating widget
>
> /me hopes it's the last one :p

Sorry, I have to disappoint you :(
- The PMC bug turned out to still be there: The first video you open plays fine,
but when you close PMC and open another video, it does not show. Shantanu and
Sinny are working on it, but since it's midnight over there right now, it will
have to wait until tomorrow
- The rating filter hasn't really been fixed (see comment on the bug report)

I'd have loved to bring better news, but the bugs are still there.

Cheers,
Thomas