Kontact Touch MailView Mockups

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Aug 1 17:17:35 UTC 2013

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2wLkUtvD4v_SkZyZEFXVDZ1ZEk&usp=shar
> ing

I like the rather prominent "encrypt" check box. In times of prism, tempora
and xkeystore we have the good chance to differentiate our products as the true
prism breaker ;-)

Cheers
Martin, who really needs to fix the fact that he has his GPG signing key not on
the notebook