GSoC proposal - Network management for PA

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Apr 24 23:14:01 UTC 2013

On Wednesday, April 24, 2013 17:53:15 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> One more thing++;

It would be cool if your proposal contained updating test packages in the Mer
OBS, so the work can be tested (you'll want to do that anyway) on the device,
or for example by Thomas, our Usabilty dude and others.

In PA, we generally think in terms of the whole deployment chain. There's good
tools around to make it very easy to get the latest code build and deployed
onto the device, so it won't be a lot of extra work, but add a lot of value to
the proposal.

sebas