Project involving Mer/Plasma Active

Jason Spisak jasonspisak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 01:54:34 UTC 2013

Plasma Team,

I know you are all incredibly busy advancing Plasma Active.  As a KDE user from 1.1 (konqueror was so simple yet powerful back then!) I believe many KDE technologies are poised for a breakthrough in the markets around the world.  I am going to be creating a tablet based product and would love to partner with a good team and estimate the cost to get it completed for investors.  Do you know the best avenue for communication to take?  I know several of you work for companies that do this type of thing.

All my best,

Jason Spisak
(formerly #2 at Lycoris, a KDE based distro way back in time ;-)