Meeting on full screen mode handling during the Tokamak 6?

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Wed Apr 10 08:56:57 UTC 2013

On 09.04.2013 23:06, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 17:00:28 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
>> So what do you think? Would this be a good idea?
>
> It can't hurt to add the idea to the wiki:
>
> 	http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Tokamak6

Done. Though Martin told me that ideally this would be done without any
changes in KWin, I put it under "KWin stuff" anyway ;)

> Worst case: we don't find time for it at this event. But I wouldn't be
> surprised if we did manage to, as we will be covering a number of related
> topics.

If you don't find time at Tokamak, we can still discuss it on IRC or in
a Hangout later. It's not that urgent since it won't go into PA4 anyway.

> Note that we usually settle on the final agenda on the first morning of Tokamak.

Okay. Can you notify this list once it's settled so that we can block
the time to be able to join remotely?
Thanks,
Thomas