AP - full screen mode

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Tue Apr 9 13:39:46 UTC 2013

On 09.04.2013 15:30, Bogdan Cristea wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 April 2013 00:41:44 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
>> On Monday, April 8, 2013 20:12:41 Bogdan Cristea wrote:
>>> I would like to reuse the background image of the AP main toolbar in my
>>> own
>>> application (for a toolbar that should appear just below the main
>>> toolbar).
>>> Is there a way to obtain this image or something similar ?
>>
>> it's the widgets/panel-background svg from the Plasma theme.
>>
>> Svg("widgets/panel-background") should do the trick.
>
> Hi
>
> I am trying to force my application in full screen mode, but it seems that the
> main panel is always shown while my application window is below the main
> panel. Is there a way to force an application window to be in full screen mode
> without the main panel ?
>
> For full screen mode currently I use
>
> QRect rect(0, 0, QApplication::desktop()->width(), QApplication::desktop()-
>> height());
> setGeometry(rect);

Hi,
we are currently preventing full screen mode because if a (legacy)
application does not provide a way to exit full screen mode without
using the keyboard, we're stuck with no way to close the application.
This has happened e.g. with Bangarang.
We are planning to re-allow full screen mode once we are sure that no
application running on PA uses full screen without a way to return to
windowed using the touch screen.