networkmanager

Lamarque V. Souza lamarque at kde.org
Mon Apr 8 15:40:46 UTC 2013

Em Monday 08 April 2013, Marco Martin escreveu:
> On Thursday 04 April 2013, Lamarque V. Souza wrote:

> > > ok, if you wish to register there just tell that i can give you
> > > permissions to the various projects
> >
> > 	I have just created my account, please give me the permissions :)
>
> done,
> anyways the error on networkmanager is:
> settings/ipv4.h:10:39: fatal error: QtNetworkManager/ipconfig.h: No such
> file or directory

	We need to update QtNetworkManager/libnm-qt package used to compile
networkmanager-kde. ipv4config.h and ipv6config.h were recently merged into
ipconfig.h in libnm-qt repository. Your networkmanagement package is updated
but not libnm-qt. However, we also need to update NetworkManager to 0.9.8 to
compile the more recent libnm-qt due to the introduction to more device types
in libnm-qt, which only exist in NetworkManager 0.9.8.

	I will try to take a look at that today. I need to setup the build
environment first.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
KDE's Network Management maintainer