small update on packaging for active

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 13:07:58 UTC 2013

Hi all,

since it's tuesday (when sometimes we do a meeting about it), I'll send a
little update on packaging of Plasma Active on new build.merproject.org

After what has been said last tuesday, i removed some duplicated packages from
kde:devel:ux (there is still something that we'll have to maintain ourselves,
ideally to remove but will be less trivial)
then i started the testing project as well, so now, reflecting nemo, we have:

kde:devel:ux -> kde-related packages, development bleeding edge version, they
have continuous integration

kde:devel:ux:integration -> that's a little peculiarity (only under devel: and
not in testing: it's used to test feature braches in some kde git repos before
they hit master, so bleeding edge not only packaging-wise, but also upstream-
development wise)

kde:devel:mw -> dependencies for kde:devel:ux

kde:testing:ux -> kde-related packages, no continuous integration, updated
only when tested

kde:testing:mw -> dependencies for kde:testing:ux

when PA4 will be released, it will go in kde:release:mw/kde:release:ux

deployment-wise seems to start to work pretty well, please shout if has
something clearly wrong ;)