Proposal: Plasma Active Three end of August

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Sep 18 12:04:10 UTC 2012

On Friday, September 14, 2012 22:05:20 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> The blockers definitely have to be fixed before we can release. I would
> definitely not recommend releasing with the major problems still there,
> since it would make us look bad, but they at least leave PA in a usable
> state.

2 bits of input here:

a) we don't need the editorial to convince why we should no release with
"release blockers". :) Let's all just agree that "release blocker" means what
it says and then decide on an issue-by-issue basis if that issue is a blocker.

b) these should be in a fresh thread for blockers; i'd like to see such a
thread on the list at this point in every release cycle so we can collect
issues for killing in an easy to find spot. i'll send an email shortly.