Draft announcement text: please review

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sat Sep 15 13:09:03 UTC 2012

[Adding active at k.o to CC:]

On Friday, September 14, 2012 09:48:59 Carl Symons wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > I've had a go at an announcement text for PA3 coming week. Please have a
> > look over it before I'll hand it to the kde-promo spindoctors.

> Okay, I'm on the active list and apparently a spin doctor. So much for
> jumping the gun.
>
> I've done some edits with track changes activated. If you want this in
> a different format, please let me know.

ODT is cool. I'll go over it another time on Monday (long train ride then back
from Paris).

What would be good if Aaron, Marco and possibly others could check the overall
messaging, and give an opinion. (That's why I've initially posted it only on
the active list.

Thanks a lot for the initial review and fixing, Mr Spindoctor. :)

sebas