Plasma Active 3

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:10:11 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 05 September 2012, Bogdan Cristea wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 September 2012 11:07:44 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> > - When using Kmail Touch, it looks like you try swiping several times but
> > nothing happens. Either something actually did happen but you can't tell
> > what  happened from the video, or the screen didn't recognize the
> > gesture, or there is a bug in Kmail Touch. Either way, it gives the
> > impression that Plasma Active is sluggish, which is not good for a
> > touchscreen UI, so I think that should be cut.
>
> I had the same impression: everything run smoothly except the kmail Touch
> application. Same feeling, you tried several times to swipe, but nothing
> happens.
>
> regards

i think i should remove the kmail part altogether.
problem is, it actually goes to next/prev messages, but is almost invisible,
because is not animate.
kontact touch was really great because was the first mobile ready kde
application... but unfortunately now is really showing its age and rough
edges, needs quite some work.