Files: 3 weeks starting monday the 29th

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Oct 25 19:03:34 UTC 2012

On Thursday, October 25, 2012 19:30:43 Marco Martin wrote:
> how is managed the discussion? more than one proposed solution entry?

multiple proposed solutions is fine. discussion as needed should be done on
this list. we'll do it collaboratively as we have thus far with PA :)

if we find we have challenges without a good solution (or one we can be
confident enough in), we'll identify those issues as needing outside research
(current 'best' practice research, search of academic works, user testing,
focus group surveys, etc.) this may mean punting on them for PA4 if the amount
of research needed will take longer, but that's ok: we'll at least have
identified the issue, research can begin and development can happen when that
is complete.