Browser-Freeze, ark

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Fri Oct 19 08:56:15 UTC 2012

Hallo,

yesterday i tested the browser again. I did go to the web-site, on which i ran
into trouble (www.jungewelt.de). This time i did not open links in new
windows, but in the same window. I opened about 15 links, waited until they
were completely load, read the conted and returned to the starting page.
Everything worked fine. Then i went to http://freemusicarchive.org/ and opened
a few links in the same window. All went fine.

> used my PA tab extensively during the conference the last four days) as
> well. Currently I'd recommend installing Ark as well as unzip, so that
> ayou get at least some sort of graphical installer and there is no need to

I installed ark, which is the better solution for unzipping.

Wolfgang