Continuous Integration Status on Mer PA Development Project

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:54:35 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 17 October 2012, Maurice de la Ferte wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> here a short overview of our CI Status pointing to Mer PA Development
> Project. Feedback about needed changes would be nice:

Hi,
thanks for this detailed overview :)

now, to open the development again, would need
ci enabled on kde-runtime, kactivities and and i think nepomuk-core on master

okular on master as well since the branch mart/okularActive has or will be
removed.

i think the rest may still remain as is for now.

then for bugfixes would need ci on plasma-mobile, Active/3 branch on
Trunk:Testing