Reopening development

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Tue Oct 16 22:05:08 UTC 2012

On 16.10.2012 19:13, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:21:48 Marco Martin wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> this week i want to reopen features development in master of plasma-mobile,
>> contour, sharelikeconnect and whatnot.
>
> sounds good; we should have an irc meeting this week then to set a devel
> schedule and set some priorities.

Yay for an IRC meeting! I already have a nice list of ideas and wishes for the
next release and I'm sure others do as well.
And setting a schedule soon is important as well, so that we can also have a
longer testing phase (this one was definitely too short, as can be seen by the
several critical bugs just being detected shortly before or only after the release).