Bugs in the Browser?

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Tue Oct 16 13:35:22 UTC 2012

Using the Browser on the weTab is a bit of annoying. When I open
www.jungewelt.de and go to "Tagesübersicht" the following happens:
I open the articels, which i want to read, in a new windows. After opening
some new windows, the browser freezes and i have to start PA3 again. After
noticing this behavior, i opened only one new window, read the article, closed
the window and opened a new window. After opening 4 to 6 new windows, the
system freezes or sometime crashes. This behavior seems to be independend of
zomming in the window.  Has anybody noticed the same behavior?

I will try out, if this happens on other wepsides too.

Wolfgang