taglines on PA3 website.

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Sun Oct 14 21:29:28 UTC 2012

On 05.10.2012 19:53, Carl Symons wrote:
> I can put PA 3 reviewer guide together later.
> Need:
> Plasma Active logo (in svg if available)
> PA3 announcement link (when available)
> verification that press contacts are the same
> updated information on hardware and testing Plasma Active in a virtual machine

I just went through the reviewer guide and found three wrong links in there:
- Both the announcement and press kit each link to the PA1 version (though the
link text is correct)
- The link to the demo video on Youtube points to a video which has been removed

The presskit (other than containing the above errors in the reviewer guide)
seems fine :)