PA3 release screenshots

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Oct 1 15:21:22 UTC 2012

> there wasn't a fixed date (and that was a mistake probably)
> i think it should be tried for friday or, media-wise maybe better sunday
> night, but to have all ready before, so there is just to push a button

ok, I'll make the crops for a few features and put it the JS stuff.
- SLC
- document viewer
- file browsing
- activities (create new activity shot)
- market application (what are we actually calling that?)

These, should be IMO skipped in the feature overview bar:
- recommendations (i am still voting to remove that drawer)
- image viewer - everyone has it
- we browser - unless we want to tout the html5 complience or something...

The peek-and-launch could be shown on the first image - with the general text
(something like the current)

Ch

--
Make your code readable. Pretend the next person who looks
at your code is a psychopath and they know where you live.