PA3 release screenshots

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Oct 1 14:43:06 UTC 2012

> couldn't the top band have the same slideshow code?

Yes, but the design is intended to have the text on the left - currently
'Plasma Active is the interface for people on the move.'

And the image should show a real device (we can always slap the shots onto the
photo of a device like I did for the current low-res crappy image) and it
should IMO show the relevant part zoomed in.

So, for example, for SLC, it would show only the top right corner with the
icons and the popup menu.

Ch

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard