Plasma Media Center IRC meeting

Sinny Kumari ksinny at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:46:40 UTC 2012

Hi!

I hope many of the people have tried Plasma Media Center till now, if not
yet then try it out ( you can also follow my blog
http://sinny.in/node/25for the same).

Suggestions and feedbacks are important for development. So, We are
planning to have an IRC meeting (#plasma) for the same. I  am planning to
have this meeting next week . Wanted to know your preferred time as well so
that most of the people can participate in the meeting. Vote for date and
time on http://www.doodle.com/texp9m3xgbb45q74

If you have any question, please feel free to ask :)

Thanks!
--
http://www.sinny.in