Connecting a single Contact to an activity

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Thu Nov 22 11:55:58 UTC 2012

On 22.11.2012 12:22, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday, November 22, 2012 09:47:38 Sascha Manns wrote:
>> Hello Listmates,
>>
>> just a little question.
>> I have created a contact with Kontact Touch. Is it possible to connect this
>> single contact to an activity?
>
> Yes; from the Add to Activity interface available from the home screen by
> pressing the (+) button.

Erm nope. I just added a contact and it does not show up in the Add
Items dialog, and afaik contacts never did. That's why I added that to
"Missing Functionality"
(http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/PA4/Files#Show_bookmarks.2C_contacts.2C_mails_and_events_in_Files)
Marco once said that the Nepomuk feeder for Akonadi was not activated.

Or was that functionality implemented recently and I just don't have it
on my device yet?