Testing Mer image from 11.11.2012

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Thu Nov 15 14:31:56 UTC 2012

Hello,

as my PA3 Installation got less and less usable, the browser was starting
very, very slow or not at all, I installed Testing Mer image from 11.11.2012.

Maybe the misbehavior was because i experimented very much. For example I had
got 10 Activities.

Now I will be more careful and will try to alter one thing a time.

I have seen good imprvovements:
- The virtual keyboard is a lot better,
- in books I can zoom much more than in the previous Version,
- when i want to add something to an activity, the apps and so on are at once
visible,
- when on power,  PA3 does not want to go to sleep anymore, without the
possibility to stop it.

Thank you for the good work.

Wolfgang