pdf in owncloud

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Nov 7 19:47:57 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, November 07, 2012 16:54:57 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> > > i have loaded the latest edition of the "freies Magazin"
> > > (http://www.freiesmagazin.de/) as a pdf-file to my owncloud and tried to
> > > open it in PA3 on my WeTap. The pdf is rederend, but i can not move on
> > > the pages. So it works in part.
> >

> > silly questions time: how did you try to move the page? up and down only,
> > or also left and right?
> >

> As the page was shown in pagewidth mode, i only tried to move down, which
> was  not possible. Maybe it is a problem similar to the fact that i can't
> edit txt- files in owncloud, as the keyxboard does not pop up.

I highly doubt that this has something to do with ownCloud. Where the file is
coming from simply does not matter to things like pageflipping, or the
keyboard coming up, so it has to be something else. (It can always be a weird
coincidence of course, that makes us *believe* it has something to do with
ownCloud.)

What editor are you using, by the way?
--
sebas