Weitere Erfahrungen mit owncloud

Sascha Manns Sascha.Manns at open-slx.de
Tue Nov 6 19:02:06 UTC 2012

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Romey wrote at Dienstag, 6. November 2012, 19:27:42:
> i have loaded the latest edition of the "freies Magazin"
> (http://www.freiesmagazin.de/) as a pdf-file to my owncloud and tried to
> open it in PA3 on my WeTap. The pdf is rederend, but i can not move on the
> pages. So it works in part.
Hmm. I've tried out the freiesmagazin pdf file. Just downloaded it via the
Browser, then open it, and the Books-App comes up.
The landscape rendering was successful and i can go forward and backwards
through the document.
Maybe the document is broken?

--
Sincerly yours
Sascha Manns

open-slx GmbH, GF: Dr. Ing. Stefan Werden , HR: 25786, Ust-ID: DE267619018
Einsteinring 7, 90 453 Nuremberg / Germany