owncloud

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Sat Nov 3 17:31:17 UTC 2012

Hello,

as i have installed dolphin on my PA3 wetab, i established a web-drive
connection to my remote onwcloud-installation. Now I can move files from my
laptop to my wetab and the other way round via owncloud and can wait a little
bit longer for the syncing.
I moved some ogg-files to my wetab and as expected bangarang played them.
Then i tried streaming from my owncloud: with ogg-files, it works! mp3s are
still not streamed. Maybe this is a hint to where the bug is, that mp3 cannot
played on PA3.

One thing that works not, is editing txt-files in owncloud. The virtual
keypoard does not pop up.

So on owncloud are working:
- files
- streaming music with ogg-files
- the galllery
- displaying impress-files
- calendar and contact syncing with kontact-mobil.

Only displaying pdf-files in owncloud does not work.

Very well.

Wolfgang