Repositories

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Thu Nov 1 14:28:24 UTC 2012

On Thursday 01 November 2012 15:14:49 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What are the repositories, one should have activated to allways get latest
> improvements in PA3 (mer).
>
> Does it make sense, to install one of the development isos and update them
> with zypper? (I know the risks and will not complain)

If you want to keep up to date with the development then yes, using a devel
image is the way to go. I've been running devel on my device I use regularly
during the PA3 development cycle and it didn't break all too often. With the
new "always stable master" policy the risks of using a devel image should be
reduced even further.
Just make sure you include the information that you're running devel in bug
reports and yes, don't blame us if things break, you have been warned ;)