Maliit, Plasma Active and Mer

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Sat May 26 12:22:50 UTC 2012

On Friday 25 May 2012 21:21:40 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Friday 25 May 2012, Lamarque V. Souza wrote:
> > > I just tried this and it seems to have been correctly written into the
> > > correct %gconf.xml, but I still get the same warnings and still no
> > > keyboard popping up
> > >
> > > :(
> >
> > 	libmaliit-keyboard-plugin.so was compiled against Qt 4.8.x and as far as
> >
> > I know all Meego images ship with Qt 4.7.4. Someone would have to compile
> > the plugin against Qt 4.7.4 or upgrade the images to use Qt 4.8.
>
> uhm, i'm building it in the kde repository too, so should build it against
> whatever the meego repo provides, right?
>

> or if thomas used my home repository that overrides that one, that indeed
> could be the problem

I didn't use your home repository, I used the official one preconfigured with the
Meego Devel image.

However, since with the latest Mer x86 devel image I can update without
trashing my system again, so I will try Mer again and will try to help getting
it stable on x86 so we can ditch Meego soon.

Cheers,
Thomas