Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS

martin brook martin.brook100 at googlemail.com
Mon May 14 19:11:00 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

As mentioned below here is the Agenda for the next meeting in #mer-meeting
at 16:00 UTC on 15 May

1. Mer NFP Status including progress on Donation/Sponsorship Procedures
2, Legal Entity Progress
3, Feedback on Maemo OBS progress

BR

vgrade

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 5:55 PM, martin brook <
martin.brook100 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Thanks for your time at the meeting and you can find Minutes and the full
> log below.
>
>  Minutes:
> http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-24-16.00.html
>  Minutes (text):
> http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-24-16.00.txt
>  Log:
> http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-24-16.00.log.html
>
> I'll schedule another get together on 15 May at 16:00 UTC , I'll send out
> an email nearer the time and if anyone wants to donate please get in touch,
> see http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Donation_Policy
>
> BR
>
> vgrade
>
> On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 7:33 PM, martin brook <
> martin.brook100 at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As mentioned below here is the Agenda for the next meeting in
>> #mer-meeting at 16:00 UTC on 24 April
>>
>> 1. Mer NFP Status including progress on Donation/Sponsorship Procedures
>> 2, Legal Entity Progress
>> 3, Feedback from Maemo OBS discussions
>>
>> If you would like to add anything to the agenda please let me know.
>>
>> BR
>>
>> vgrade
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:07 PM, martin brook <
>> martin.brook100 at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> Thanks for your time at the meeting and you can find Minutes and the
>>> full log below.
>>>
>>> Minutes:
>>> http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-10-16.00.html
>>> Minutes (text):