mer+plasma+active

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Wed May 9 09:17:28 UTC 2012

On 09.05.2012 00:20, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 19:40:21 Nicola De Filippo wrote:
>> Hi,
>> FYI among other things i admin/develop "notorious" (in italy) open source
>> educational project or italian primary school, today i have uploaded first
>> simple video
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z1lOy5ygriw
>
> cool :) with a bit more work this could really be kick ass.

Agreed. Using PA tablets in schools would definitely make sense (also with the
whole KDE Edu suite), so any addition in that regard is awesome!

> one thing i notice is that the keyboard interaction isn't great. hopefully we
> will get that improved shortly ...

+1. A numeric-only keyboard popping up for numeric fields would be great here
(and for other numeric fields as well, of course ;) ). So Aaron, any news from
the Maliit front?