KDE Phone subsystem integration

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue May 8 22:00:42 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, May 8, 2012 16:01:38 Emmanuel Lepage wrote:
> What do you think about these features? Do you have suggestion where to
> invest my time the can loosely fit in “Integrate SFLPhone deeper into KDE”?

since you're posting to the active@ list, i assume you have an interest in
touch based UI's. the app in the video demo you provided is very powerful, but
would be difficult to use with touch (not surprising, i imagine, as it was
designed for desktop usage). a streamlined workflow and design for tablets
would be very interesting to see.

iirc, basyskom has worked on something along these lines called Peregrine?