problems with shadows in initPixmap("shadow-top") lead to krunner crashing

Lamarque V. Souza Lamarque.Souza.ext at basyskom.com
Fri May 4 14:59:40 UTC 2012

Em Monday 30 April 2012, Marius Cirsta escreveu:
>  Hi

	Hi,

> First of all sorry for posting here, not sure if it's the right list
> to post to but seems like there's dev activity here.
> I'm a maintainer for Qt and KDE for less known distro, Frugalware.

	This list is about Plasma Active (http://plasma-active.org/). Your
problem is not related to Plasma Active, you should contact plasma developers
(plasma-bugs at kde.org) about this bug. By what I could see that list is already
in the assigned field in the bug entry, so plasma developers are already aware
of this bug.

> Ever since the latest upgrade to glibc 2.15 we've had krunner crashing
> on start with bad_alloc.

	You are not alone, valgrind also does not work most of the time since I
upgraded to glibc-2.14 in my notebook using Gentoo.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.basyskom.com/