UX suggestions for tabletReader

Bogdan Cristea cristeab at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:51:52 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 02 May 2012 14:38:50 Inge Wallin wrote:
> Regarding the e-book reader, why not reuse Calligra Words, possibly with a
> special UI, and create an e-book import filter? That should be the fastest
> way  to the goal. (Sorry if this is already discussed, I'm new to the
> list.)

Hi

Not familiar with calligra words, but it seems to be an word processor, not an
e-book reader. We already have discussed about reusing okular core library as
backend with a redesigned GUI, and this is for now the chosen solution, but
proposals and contributions are always welcome.

regards
--
Bogdan