Opacity of resource boxes

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:05:35 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 7:25 AM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 March 2012, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
>> and color (maybe with a little tweaking) would work for resource boxes as
>> well? I don't know. But there is still a lot of room between the current
>> plain almost-completely-opaque grey and the almost complete transparency
>> in your screenshot.
>>
>> I'm confident that we can find values which make text readable without
>> looking like a piece of grey.
>
> I have committed an attempt about it to master, I am quite unsure about the
> look tough
>
> so to everybody: please test, paying attention to the first reaction ;)
>
> --
> Marco Martin

Less transparency (the bookmark box) looks way better to me and to
another person here.

It's their choice if people want to cover the desktop with boxes. I
purposely keep stuff off of the wallpaper, but was working on a
person's computer yesterday that had various clutter all over. That's
what _they_ want.

Carl